I’m on a quest to find all the polyphasic bloggers of the interwebs.
Last updated on 06/25/2010…
– “*Transcendental *Logic” by PureDoxyk (long term)
– “jorel314” by Jorel Pi (long term)
– “The World and I” by Qhost (long term)
– “grizzlyboom: a journal of a polynapping fledgling lojbanist” by Tom
– “Nocturnal Effect” by Alter Ego
– “Uberantel” by antel (long term)
– “Polyphasic Sleeping and Hypnosis” by therealwg (long term)
– “Contemplation” by akshatrathi294 (long term)
– “Unamusing Musings” by Rick Jones
– “The Sleeper Awakes” by RQ
– “Sleepless in Santa Monica” by kofferman24
– “Polyphasiac University” by rhtkc
– “Steel Willpower” by SteelSovereignty
– “Uberman Sleeptracker” by Joseph Dowdy
– “The Unending Fortress” by AnOctopus
– “In a state of thixotropy” by Lee Olesky
– “all about energy healing” by odinkirk
– “Reflections of the Cosmic Mirror” by PathRhino
– “Life in the Ages” by dontremb
– “Unexpected Observations” by AnotherSuggestion
– “Conecuh Software”
– “High Existence” by Jordan Lejuwaan
– “Untrained and Derailed” by Jose
– “VAL1ant” by VAL
– “waycoolnick’s Journal by waycoolnick
– “Polynapping in Vancouver” by Cyrille
All the bloggers above currently are on a polyphasic sleep schedule, adapting to one, or are in the planning stages and have blogged about the experience within the past month. The ones that say “long term” have been doing it for more than 3 months.
Around the first of every month, I’ll be updating this list. If existing people on the list haven’t updated in a month or if they stated they are off the polyphasic schedule, they go off the list.
The polyphasic schedule I’m aiming for is called The Batman Sleep Schedule.
Also, I decided to create a feed called “Adventures in Polyphasic Sleeping” as a resource for people who are interested in polyphasic sleep. It will include posts donated from polyphasic bloggers of the past and present. The bold polyphasic bloggers in the list above already contribute to the feed.
I am not doing this as any sort of business venture. You will not see any ads on the feed. Everything I do is dedicated to the public domain. I am doing this because I believe that polyphasic sleep can be an alternative to monophasic sleep. Many people switch back to monophasic sleep not because of health issues, but due to social pressures. Seeing more polyphasic sleepers out there can ease the pressure.
If you are a polyphasic blogger and would like your posts included in the Adventures in Polyphasic Sleeping feed, here’s what you can do:
- Whenever you write a post about polyphasic sleep, have the word “polyphasic” in it somewhere (preferably as a tag, label, or category)
- Contact me and tell me you’d like your content to be included in the polyphasic news feed
I can then add the feed using Yahoo Pipes, and your polyphasic posts along with other polyphasic sleepers posts will show up at this feed for people to subscribe to via email or feed reader. View the image below to see how many readers we currently have.